This is our stance on all forked coins, past and future:
- Zebpay will decide whether to support the hard fork depending on various factors, including, but not limited to the technical feasibility and the price of the coins. The price in a way also indicates the support of the community.
- If Zebpay decides to recover the coins, it will credit them to all eligible users at the time of the fork.
- If Zebpay chooses not to support a hard fork coin, it will not recover those coins.
- Zebpay will decide when it can credit the coins to the customers depending on technical possibility and its current technical priorities. The time period can vary from a few days to a few weeks or even more.
- Zebpay might not give credit to customers with a balance below a certain minimum amount. This limit will depend on each hard fork.
- Customers who want to access the coins immediately post the fork, should move the coins from Zebpay to a wallet in which they control the private keys.
- Zebpay can decide to pause all its operations before and after the fork to ensure account security is not compromised during this period.