You can withdraw some or all of your fiat currency from ZebPay anytime you want. ZebPay allows you to make fiat withdrawals only to the bank account you have registered with us. Indian residents cannot make withdrawals through any other bank account, or through a third-party payment partner.
After you place a crypto-INR sell order, the INR amount will be credited to your ZebPay fiat account. You can keep the amount in your fiat account to buy cryptocurrency, or you can withdraw it to your registered bank account.
STEP BY STEP (VIA ZEBPAY APP)
1. Click on ‘Withdraw’ on your dashboard to get to the ‘Withdraw’ page.
2. Click on the arrow besides ‘Bank Withdraw.’
3. Enter the amount you would like to withdraw and click on ‘Proceed To Withdraw.’ You can either directly type the amount or use the buttons given below. Note that the minimum withdrawal limit is INR 500 and the maximum limit is INR 50,00,000.
4. Check your registered bank details and select OK.
5. Enter your 4-digit PIN to confirm the transaction.
6. That’s all! You will be redirected to the Withdrawal screen and will receive a pop-up confirming your transaction.
You can only request a withdrawal into the bank account which you have registered with us.
The minimum amount to place a withdraw order is INR 500 and the maximum amount is INR 50,00,000.
There is a Rs. 10 withdrawal charge.
The amount will be credited to your registered bank account within 2 working days.