PayID is one of the simplest methods available to Australian customers, when depositing funds.
A few important points to remember when depositing through PayID:
- Currently only deposits through PayID are supported. Withdrawals will continue to happen through normal bank transfers.
- PayID deposits are instant mostly, however deposits can take up to 15 minutes to reflect depending on server delays.
- All failed deposits are normally auto-credited back into your bank account instantly.
- Please copy paste the PayID and reference ID exactly as it shows up in the app. The reference ID is your unique deposit id and changing any digits could result in permanent loss of funds.
- Please make deposits through the bank that you have registered with us only. Deposits made from unregistered bank accounts will not be accepted and ZebPay will not be responsible for loss of funds.
To proceed with depositing funds, please tap on “Deposit” on your ZebPay home screen, and then tap on “PayID”.
Steps to be completed on your Bank App: