You can archive old or unused send addresses to help you manage the send addresses that are active or commonly used by you. You can archive whitelisted and non-whitelisted addresses.
Important: Do NOT receive cryptocurrencies on archived addresses as these may not be credited to your wallet and could end up lost permanently.
Follow the steps below to archive old/unused addresses:
1. Open the app.
2. Select the cryptocurrency from the exchange tab and tap on Send, or, go to Quick Trade, and click on three dots and tap on Send. You will be able to see all the addresses on the list.
3. Swipe the address you want to archive to the left and get the Archive option. Tap on it to continue with the process of archiving.
4. After clicking Archive, confirm your action to archive the selected address.
5. Enter your account PIN to confirm.
6. You will receive a notification that the selected send address has been successfully archived.
You can unarchive addresses any time within the app.
Follow the steps below to unarchive the address:
1. Tap on "Exchange".
2. Select the cryptocurrency and tap on Send. At the bottom of the list of send addresses, you will be able to see the list of archived addresses.
3. Click on the "Folder" icon on the right, confirm your action to unarchive the selected address.
4. Enter your account PIN to confirm.
5. You will receive a notification that the selected send address has been successfully unarchived.