KYC, or Know Your Customer, is a detailed yet simple process that allows us to verify your identity. This is a one-time process that needs to be completed before you can begin using our services.
Zebpay follows a 100 point check system for all our platforms ( except India, there is no 100 points check required for India ) to combat fraud. Each document that you upload corresponds to a certain number of points. For example, your passport gives you 70 points while a driver's licence gives 40 points. The total value of all documents uploaded must correspond to 100 points or more. Follow the steps below to complete your KYC.
1. To begin, enter your nationality and country of residence. This cannot be changed once confirmed. Click Continue.
2. In order to complete your KYC, you need an ID Document, Address Proof and Declaration. Click continue.
3. Select an ID Document from the drop-down list and upload it. You may be asked to upload both sides of the document if required. Click continue.
4. Follow the same step as above for the Address Proof document. Click continue.
5. If you haven’t completed 100 points yet, you will be asked to upload additional documents. Select the additional document from the drop-down list and upload it. Click continue.
6. Declare your source of funds and occupation. Once selected, these details cannot be changed.
7. Congratulations! You have successfully completed the KYC process. We take a few hours with a maximum delay of 1 day to verify your documents. If we are unable to verify your documents, we will send you an email with the details. If the documents have been successfully verified, you will be asked to update your bank details.
8. To complete your bank verification, click on 'Add Bank' on the Bank page.
9. Enter your bank details in the space provided and click 'Continue.' Ensure your bank details are correct as we only allow fiat deposits and withdrawals with the bank account registered with us. Bank deposits are currently only available for Australian customers and other customers can make deposits and withdrawals through Skrill.
GUIDELINES WHILE UPLOADING DOCUMENTS
Expired documents won’t be accepted, unless specified otherwise.
Images of both sides of your documents may be required.
Statements and bills being submitted as proof should have been issued less than 3 months ago.
Images should be in colour and of high resolution (at least 300 dpi).
Images must be in JPG or PNG formats only.
The file size should not exceed 5 MB.
All documents go through auto verification and are verified within 15 minutes . At times your documents could be routed for manual verification, in which case this process can take up to 48 hours. Please raise a ticket only once this 48 hour period is complete.
Make sure the documents you are uploading are in English.
If you are using the mobile app, kindly allow Zebpay access to your camera and storage to upload documents.
KYC verification status will reflect as pending during the entire process while you upload all your documents.
You can only register one bank account with your Zebpay account at one time.
All images above are for representational purposes only and the currency will reflect as AUD for Australian residents and EUR for residents of all other countries.