Once your KYC and bank details have been verified, you are ready to begin buying and selling cryptocurrencies! The first thing you’ll need to do is deposit money into your Zebpay account. Fiat (INR) deposits and withdrawals are available for all our users.
You can deposit rupees into Zebpay four ways:
- Tap on “Deposit” on your ZebPay home screen, and then tap on “Instant Deposit”.
- The app will show your ZebPay virtual account details. (Awlencan is the corporate name of ZebPay.) You will now add the Awlencan bank details as a beneficiary in your bank account registered with us. You won't need to do this every time, only when the account details change.
- Open and login to your bank application. (Here we use ICICI as an example.) Tap Fund Transfer.
- Tap on “Add payee”.
- Enter the details shown in your ZebPay app as a payee/beneficiary in your bank app. Make sure to enter your account number and IFSC Code correctly. Tap Proceed.
- Confirm your account details.
- You will receive an OTP message. Enter the OTP code.
- You will now see Awlencan Innovations India Limited as a payee in your bank app. Select it to send funds to your ZebPay account.
- Enter the amount to transfer. Select IMPS, NEFT, or RTGS as the transfer type. Proceed to make the payment.
- Once the payment is successful, the amount will reflect instantly into your ZebPay account and will be available for trade.
- Tap on “Deposit” on your ZebPay home screen, and then tap on “Netbanking”.
- Enter the amount, select the payment partner, and tap on “Proceed to Deposit”.
- Select your registered bank from the displayed banks on the screen or tap on “Choose your bank” to open the bank list.
- Enter your netbanking User ID and Password and proceed to make the payment.
- Once the payment is successful, it may take up to 15 minutes for the amount to reflect in your ZebPay account.
- Tap on “Deposit” on your ZebPay home screen, and then tap on “UPI”.
- Enter the amount, select the payment partner and tap on “Proceed to Deposit”.
- Select UPI, add your UPI handle and tap on “Make Payment". You will see the status page with instructions to open your UPI app.
- You will receive a payment request notification via SMS or a notification on your UPI app.
- Approve the transaction on your UPI app. It may take up to 15 minutes for the amount to reflect in your ZebPay account.
- Tap on “Deposit” on your ZebPay home screen, and then tap on “Bank transfer”.
- Enter the amount to be deposited in your ZebPay account.
- After entering the amount, please read the instructions provided on the screen carefully and tap on “Place Deposit Order”.
- Our bank details will auto-populate. Read the instruction, copy your deposit request number and tap on “Next”.
- Mention the deposit request number in the comments/reference column on your bank’s transfer screen and send the payment from your registered bank account to the above mentioned account.
- You will get confirmation from your bank after the transfer is done. (This can be a bank statement or a screenshot of your online or mobile banking).
- Oh the Bank payment confirmation screen, upload the screenshot of your bank statement or app screen and enter the transaction reference number then tap on Submit. (Maximum file size is 5 MB).
- It may take up to 2 days for this amount to reflect in your ZebPay account.