You can deposit rupees into your ZebPay account using the below 2 deposit options:
Bank Transfer via NEFT/RTGS
1. NEFT and RTGS deposits will be credited the same day within 4 hours between 10 AM and 7 PM
2. IMPS deposits will be credited within 3 working days and we may request more information prior to crediting your account
3. Do not deposit from an unregistered bank account. A fine of Rs. 500 will be imposed for such transfers.
1. Tap on “Deposit” on your ZebPay home screen, and then tap on Bank Transfer.
2. Please make all deposits from your ZebPay registered bank account only. The beneficiary account is unique to you and is not to be shared with anyone else. You can find this in the app itself. You need to add the beneficiary account to your own bank app as a beneficiary. This is a one-time process only.
3. Open and log in to your bank application. Tap Fund Transfer.
4. Tap on “Add payee”.
5. Enter the details shown in your ZebPay app as a payee/beneficiary in your bank app. Make sure to enter your account number and IFSC Code correctly. Tap Proceed.
6. Confirm your account details.
7. You will receive an OTP message. Enter the OTP code.
8. You will now see Awlencan Innovations India Limited as a payee in your bank app. Select it to send funds to your ZebPay account.
9. Enter the amount to transfer. Only deposit via NEFT or RTGS as the transfer type. Proceed to make the payment.
Note: Deposits made via IMPS may take up to 3 working days to credit and we may request for more information. UPI deposits will fail and will be refunded in 3 weeks. ZebPay will not be responsible for the loss of any funds made through UPI.
11. Once the payment is successful, the amount will reflect in your ZebPay account within 4 hours and will be available for trade. Currently, deposits will only be processed between 10 am to 7 pm.
- Tap on “Deposit” on your ZebPay home screen, and then tap on “Netbanking”.
- Enter the amount, select the payment partner, and tap on “Proceed to Deposit”.
- Select your registered bank from the displayed banks on the screen or tap on “Choose your bank” to open the bank list.
- Enter your net banking User ID and Password and proceed to make the payment.
- Once the payment is successful, it may take up to 15 minutes for the amount to reflect in your ZebPay account.
- Currently, this deposit option supports limited banks. If your bank name is not in the list, please do not create a ticket. Please use any other deposit option which is available