ZebPay's Position on Coin Forks
Modified on: Tue, 4 Feb, 2020 at 4:48 PM
This is our stance on all forked coins, past and future:
- Zebpay will decide whether to support the hard fork depending on various factors, including, but not limited to the technical feasibility and the price of the coins. The price in a way also indicates the support of the community.
- If Zebpay decides to recover the coins, it will credit them to all eligible users at the time of the fork.
- If Zebpay chooses not to support a hard fork coin, it will not recover those coins.
- Zebpay will decide when it can credit the coins to the customers depending on technical possibility and its current technical priorities. The time period can vary from a few days to a few weeks or even more.
- Zebpay might not give credit to customers with a balance below a certain minimum amount. This limit will depend on each hard fork.
- Customers who want to access the coins immediately post the fork should move the coins from Zebpay to a wallet in which they control the private keys.
- Zebpay can decide to pause all its operations before and after the fork to ensure account security is not compromised during this period.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.