Once your KYC and bank details have been verified, you are ready to begin buying and selling cryptocurrencies! The first thing you’ll need to do is deposit money into your Zebpay account. FIAT deposits and withdrawals are available for all our users. Australian customers can deposit funds via Bank Transfer.
DEPOSIT VIA BANK TRANSFER
Deposits and withdrawals via bank transfer can be done by Australian and Singapore members through the account you have registered with us. We will return all deposits made from bank accounts that are not registered with us.
Bank deposits have a minimum and maximum limit per transaction that will be displayed on your ‘Bank’ page.
Bank deposits can take up to 2 business days to process.
Charges for AUD deposits are AUD 40 for each deposit.
1. Go to the portfolio page on the app and click on ‘Deposit’. Tap on the arrow beside ‘Manual Deposit.
2. Select the amount you’d like to deposit and click ‘Proceed to Deposit.’
3. Check the bank details as well as your deposit order number. Use these to make the deposit.
For Australian customers, if the given beneficiary name is too long for your bank field, please use ‘Awlencan Innovations’ as the beneficiary name.
For Singapore customers, the beneficiary name will be Genie Technologies Pte Ltd.
Then click ‘Continue.’
4. Upload your bank payment receipt in the space provided and click ‘Continue.’ The receipt should show your account number and swift code and transaction details.
5. If you wish to cancel your deposit at this stage, click on ‘Cancel Order.’ Your transaction status will show up as ‘pending’ until the money has been credited into your Zebpay account.
6. You will be shown your order summary once the money has been deposited.
You can only make payments from your registered bank account to the Zebpay bank account mentioned below:
For our Australian Platform:
Account Name: Awlencan Innovations Australia Pty Ltd Trading As Zebpay
Swift code: BFRILI22
Account number: LI31 0881 1010 3825 K0000 A