You can withdraw some or all of your fiat currency from ZebPay anytime you want. ZebPay allows you to make fiat withdrawals only to the bank account you have registered with us. Withdrawals cannot be made to any other bank account, or through a third-party payment partner.
In your ZebPay app:
- Click on ‘Withdraw’ on your dashboard to get to the ‘Withdraw’ page.
- Click on the arrow next to ‘Bank Withdraw.’
- Enter the amount you would like to withdraw and click on ‘Proceed To Withdraw.’ You can either directly type the amount or use the buttons given below. Note that the minimum withdrawal limit is INR 500 and the maximum limit is INR 50,00,000.
- Check your registered bank details and select OK.
- Enter your 4-digit PIN to confirm the transaction.
- You will get a confirmation message and see your updated account balance.