Creating a Corporate Account
Modified on: Thu, 24 Jun, 2021 at 2:11 PM
Verification for Corporate Entities
To register a corporate/company account with Zebpay, share the following documents:
- Certificate of incorporation OR Memorandum & Articles of association OR any other relevant founding documents
- Resolution of board of directors to open an account with ZebPay, and identification of those who have authority to operate the account
- Company’s registered office address (Eg. office landline bill, latest bank statement etc.)
- Proof of identity of all directors. ( Any government issued personal identity card.)
- Identity and address proof of the authorised person
- Identity & address proof of the beneficial owner with ownership or owning more than 25% shareholding or voting rights (shareholding pattern)
- Any document which states the nature of business
- Financial documents indicating source of funds and other financial details eg: approx net worth
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.