Our crypto withdrawal policy has been revised effective, 14th July, 2023. These changes will better safeguard customer interests while adhering to legal standards and our enhanced compliance structure.
The withdrawal limits vary based on various KYC levels. You can withdraw digital assets up to the total transaction limits listed under our new withdrawal policy (Refer to the link): https://zebpay.com/in/features/pricing
To increase your withdrawal limit, you must complete our enhanced KYC process subject to applicable fees.
Procedure to Apply for KYC Level Upgrade
You can raise a ticket with the query type ‘Limits” to upgrade your KYC level.
Documentation requirements for KYC Level upgrade
1) Current occupation details - Kindly mention your current occupation details and designation (E.g.: Salaried/ Self-employment/ Student/ Retired/ Unemployed).
2) Supporting documents for the source of wealth and source of income. (Eg: Salary Slips- Salaried individual, Business bank statements/ Contracting agreement- Self-Employed/Business, Investment statements- In case, Investments are the only source of income).
3) Last 3 months bank statements (For bank account linked to ZebPay wallet).
(If a different bank account is used for trading and to establish your sources of funds then please provide both bank account statements).
4) Latest filled ITR (not more than 2 years old).
5) Selfie image - Please take a selfie with your face clearly visible as well as you holding up the ID document (PAN Card) submitted during KYC registration along with a page mentioning the details “ZebPay” & “Today’s date”.
*The bank statement must be an official statement. Screenshots or Excel files will not be accepted; *Your name must be visible on the bank statement.
*Do not send compressed files and send each document as an individual attachment.
*During the Enhanced Due Diligence process, the compliance team may kindly ask for any additional documents that are required.
Note: Documentation requirements vary from case to case, and we may contact you if additional documentation is needed.