Majority of our tokens (approximately 98% of them) are stored in a cold wallet: wallets that are not connected to the internet. For this reason, the process is manual and tokens are exposed to risk at multiple steps during the entire process of crypto withdrawal.
To minimise this risk, we have set limits for crypto withdrawals.
Crypto withdrawals with high value transactions can be performed by Whitelisting an address.
Whitelisting your sending address is a secure way of performing high volume transactions with a given address.
This feature is recommended if you perform high-value transactions on a regular basis.
It adds an additional layer of security and allows a higher send limit for daily transactions.
Here's a step-by-step guide to whitelist your sending address:
1. Click on "Exchange", select the cryptocurrency and select Send to see the list of all sending addresses you have saved.
2. . Select the address you want to whitelist by tapping on the grey-colored shield icon and once you have selected the address you want to whitelist, please read all the instructions and click on Proceed.
3. Enter your 4 digit PIN set by you.
4. Your first part of the 2 step verification is complete by entering your PIN. Select OK to verify your OTP.
5. A verification code will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and tap on Verify.
6. Your address whitelist request will be sent for review. After a 24-hour cooling period, you will be notified about the status of your request via an automated response to your registered email address. Select OK to proceed.
7. While under review, the address will reflect with an orange-coloured shield. Once approved, it will turn green.
8. You will be able to perform high-volume transactions to this address, once the address is whitelisted and the shield has turned green in colour.
Limits for whitelisted and normal addresses are updated regularly, please refer to our website or platform for current limits.
For each cryptocurrency listed on ZebPay, you can whitelist up to 10 addresses.
The whitelisting feature is available only in Mobile App currently