Whitelisting your sending address is a secure way of performing high volume transactions with a given address.
This feature is recommended if you perform high-value transactions on a regular bas
It adds an additional layer of security and allows a higher send and receive limit for daily transactions.
Here's a step-by-step guide to whitelist your sending address.
1. From your home screen select the cryptocurrency and select Send to see the list of all sending addresses you have saved.
2. Select the address you want to whitelist by taping on the shield icon and click on Proceed once you have selected the address you want to whitelist. Please read all the instructions.
3. Enter your 4 digit PIN.
5. Once you enter your PIN, your first part of the 2 step verification is complete. Now select OK to verify your OTP.
6. A verification code will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and tap on Verify.
7. Your address whitelist request will be sent for review. After a 24 hour cooling period, you will be notified of the status of your request. Select OK to proceed.
8. While under review, the address will reflect with an orange-colored shield. Once approved, it will turn green.
9. After the address is whitelisted and the shield turns green, you will now be able to perform high volume transactions from this address.
- Limits for whitelisted and normal addresses are updated regularly, please refer to our website or platform for current limits.
For each cryptocurrency listed on Zebpay, you can whitelist up to 10 addresses.