What is an ERC20 Token?
- ERC20 is a protocol standard that defines certain rules and standards for issuing tokens on Ethereum’s network.
- For example, EOS is a type of ERC20 token.
- Both ERC20 tokens and Ethereum share the same blockchain network.
How many confirmations do ERC20 transactions need?
20 block confirmations are needed to confirm the transaction.
Where do I check my ERC20 transaction?
ERC20 token transactions can be checked at etherscan.io/tx/
What is my address for ERC20 Token?
- All ZebPay customers will be assigned the same address as of their respective Ethereum receiving address.
Non-supported ERC 20 Tokens on ZebPay?
- If a customer sends a ZebPay non-supported ERC20 token to their receiving address, we will not be able to credit the user with the non-supported token.
Fee Structure :
- Check fees to know all details about fees and limits.