Time taken for a cryptocurrency transaction to complete could vary from a couple of minutes to a couple of hours as well, depending on network congestion.
To check the status of your transaction, select the coin for which you would like to view the transaction status and enter the transaction hash in the search bar
- Bitcoin (BTC): https://blockchain.info
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH): https://www.blocktrail.com/BCC/tx/
- Ripple (XRP): https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/transactions/
- Litecoin (LTC): https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc
- Ethereum (ETH) & ERC 20 Tokens: etherscan.io/tx/
- TRON (TRX): https://explorer.tronwallet.me/transactions
- ATOM: https://www.mintscan.io/cosmos
- EOS: https://eosflare.io/
Cryptocurrency sent to a wallet outside ZebPay:
If the transaction id shows that the transaction is broadcast to the blockchain and the cryptocurrency does not reflect in the receiving wallet, you have to contact the receiving wallet service provider to resolve this issue.
Cryptocurrency sent to a ZebPay wallet:
If the transaction id shows up on the blockchain and the cryptocurrency does not reflect in the receiving wallet, please raise a ticket and provide the transaction hash ( ID) and a screenshot showing the receiving transaction details and transaction id.