We are working hard to add more deposit options and we will list them here.
Currently, we have only one deposit option available on our platform that is: Instant Deposit
Using this deposit feature you will get two options:
1) Instant Deposit via IMPS /NEFT/RTGS (Enabled once the KYC is completed)
2) Instant deposit via UPI ( We are enabling this option in phases for all our users)
Instant Deposit via IMPS /NEFT/RTGS
1. Tap on “Deposit” on the portfolio screen, and then tap on Instant Deposit.
2. You will see two options (if you have the UPI option enabled too) ‘Transfer via UPI’ and ‘Transfer via Bank’. Please select ‘Transfer via Bank’. You need to add the beneficiary account to your own bank’s app as a beneficiary.
This is a one-time process only for every registered account from which you wish to deposit. You can copy every detail about the beneficiary by clicking on the copy option on the right side of the detail. This will help you add the beneficiary accurately.
3. Open and log in to your bank application. Tap Fund Transfer/ send money/ Payment transfer / Money transfer / Bank transfer.
4. Tap on “Add payee” or “Add Beneficiary”. Enter the details shown in your ZebPay app as a payee/beneficiary in your bank’s app. Make sure to enter your account number and IFSC Code correctly. Tap Proceed.
8. You will now see Awlencan Innovations India Limited as a payee in your bank app. Select it to send funds to your ZebPay account.
9. Enter the amount to transfer. You can transfer via IMPS, NEFT and RTGS. Proceed to make the payment.
10. Once the payment is successful, IMPS deposits will be credited to your account in 5 mins and NEFT and RTGS deposits will be credited to your account as per regular banking hours.
Instant Deposit UPI option:
If you have the UPI option enabled, once you click on instant deposit, you will get an option to choose between the 'Transfer via bank' option and the 'Transfer via UPI'. For depositing via UPI you need to choose the 'Transfer via UPI' option:
Once you click on “Transfer via UPI”, you will be able to see the UPI ID created for your IDBI virtual account.
Please add the UPI ID to your UPI application like GPay, PhonePe or any other UPI application and you may proceed to deposit funds via this UPI ID
- IMPS deposits will be credited within 5 minutes and NEFT and RTGS deposits will be credited as per normal banking policy.
- We only accept deposits from your registered bank account. Deposits made via unregistered bank accounts will be refunded to the remitting account number within 7 working days
- Do not deposit from a third-party bank account. A fine of Rs. 500 will be imposed for such transfers. This is applicable for UPI Deposits as well.
- Deposit into the account number and UPI ID displayed to you on your app only as it's unique to your ZebPay account. Please ensure that you have entered the correct beneficiary account details to avoid loss of funds.
- We enable UPI IDs for instant deposits in phases for all our customers. So in case your ID is not yet created, please do not worry this will be enabled soon.
- The images shown are for illustration purposes only. The actual fees and limits may vary due to regular revisions. Please visit our page to see the current fees and limits.